Fleur de Sel
10 in Cast Iron Skillet
Leatherman Free K2
Large Metal Spoon
1. Shred a russet potato. Sean with seasoning salt. Make into patty. Fry in oil.
2. Mince prawns and salmon. Mix with egg and panko. Make into a patty. Fry in oil. Baste with butter.
- Make packet hollandaise according to instructions.
- Wilt spinach.
- Poach egg for 3 minutes in boiling water.
- Assemble. Top with spring onion and smoked paprika.
About the Author: @castandiron
Teddy Cosco is a passionate outdoorsman, enthusiastic camp cook, and sometimes-lucky fly fisherman. Exploring the tundra via floatplane, fishing off the Alaskan coast, and camping throughout the PNW, the Whitehorse-born now-Vancouverite grew up with the outdoors in his blood.
Lifestyle Shoes & Gear